A person permanently residing inside a 33 kilometre radius from the Launceston Club premises.
A person permanently residing outside a 33 kilometre radius from Launceston Club premises.
A person residing outside of Tasmania.
A Supernumerary Member is a Town, Country or Interstate member placed on the supernumerary roll at the discretion of the committee and must be either:
- Residing or about to reside outside the state of Tasmania for not less than 12 months continuously: or
- By reason of ill health or disability, unable to make use of the facilities of the Club for an extended period.
Younger Town Member
A person under the age of 40 years permanently residing inside a 33 kilometre radius from the Launceston Club premises.
Younger Country Member
A person under the age of 40 years permanently residing outside a 33 kilometre radius from Launceston Club premises.
Honorary Life Member
The committee may nominate any member who has 50 years of membership as a Life Member.
A person that is a member of a Club that holds reciprocity with the Launceston Club.
Admission of Members and Guests Into the Club House
The following dress is required of gentlemen members and male guests on the ground floor of the Club House:
- Tailored trousers or a conventional suit together with a tailored collared shirt (not sports shirts).
- A long-sleeved jacket or a conventional suit, tailored collared shirt and tie shall be worn in the Dining Room. Jackets are not required during the Daylight Savings period.
- Polo shirts may be worn on the Terrace and in the Bar.
The dress of lady members and female guests whilst on the ground floor of the Club House shall be reasonably commensurate with the dress required of gentlemen:
- Officers of the armed services may wear “dress of the day”.
- Hats, overcoats and umbrella should be left in the entrance hall.
- Other dress code as specified on such occasions as the Committee or its delegate shall from time to time determine.
Conduct in the Club
No member or guest shall transact matters of business or commerce in the Club House unless in a private manner or:
- with the approval of the Secretary Manager: or
- except on such occasions as the Committee shall from time to time determine.
Smoking is prohibited in the Club House and grounds.
The use of mobile phones is not permitted on the ground floor of the Club House.
Other than accredited assistance animals, no member shall bring any animal into the Club House.
The front car park (Tamar Street entrance) shall be reserved at all times for the parking of vehicles of members attending the Club House.
The rear car park (Brisbane Street entrance) may be used at all times for the parking of the vehicles of members and the vehicles of their spouse. The rear car park is not to be used for all day parking.